Help Recovering Compensation After An Injury
No injury is minor when it affects a person’s quality of life. When you are harmed in an accident because of someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to pursue legal action to obtain compensation for your injuries. At Cuneo & Leonetti, we have built a strong reputation for obtaining successful outcomes for clients and families of clients who have been injured by another’s carelessness.
Fighting for the compensation you deserve after a car accident or another kind of accident resulting in injury can be daunting to say the least, especially when you’re already hurt, potentially missing work and facing lost income. At Cuneo & Leonetti, we can help you and your family claim compensation for your medical costs, rehabilitation therapy and lost wages.
You shouldn’t have to pay the bill for injuries caused by another’s negligence. In a personal injury lawsuit, you can recover compensation to help pay for costs incurred by the injury, including:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of future earnings
- Mental anguish
- Wrongful death
After an injury, you need to focus on recovery, not fighting with an insurance company. Leave the fight to our attorneys while you embark on your journey of healing.
Types Of Personal Injury Cases
Car accidents are just one type of personal injury case; there are many others, including those resulting from:
- Unsafe property. Property owners are legally responsible for maintaining their property and addressing any hazardous conditions. Unfortunately, they don’t always do that, resulting in accidents that can cause serious injury.
- Defective products. Whether from a design or a manufacturing flaw, sometimes products on the market cause injury to people who had a reasonable expectation that the product would be safe.
- Bicycle injuries. In most cases, bicyclists are not at fault in a collision with a car — drivers are. Some accidents are unavoidable because of extenuating circumstances. But when a driver negligently injures or kills a bicyclist, they are responsible for the cost of the injured party’s medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Dog bites. Injuries from dog bites can be very serious — especially for children — often leaving physical and emotional scars. Dog bites can cause tissue damage, nerve damage, injuries to ligaments and tendons, and even broken bones.
Start On The Road To Recovery
If you or someone you know has been injured by the negligence, carelessness or inexperience of another, or if you have lost a loved one because of someone else’s actions, it’s important to talk to an experienced personal injury lawyer to explore your options for compensation. Don’t let the cost of medical care and lost wages deplete your family’s financial resources. Schedule your free initial consultation with our firm by emailing us here or by calling us at 856-671-1703. Serving Collingswood, Cherry Hill and the surrounding areas of New Jersey.
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- What Should I Do If I Get Injured?
- Do I Have Enough Insurance?